Full Time Kayak Instructors for summer 2015. Late June—late August
· Must have current First Aid and CPR
· Prior teaching / coaching experience is great.
· ACA Certifications are a plus
· Must have clean driving record.
· Should be willing to work long hours on the water with adults and children.
Some trips require overnight stays.
· Salary is based on experience.
Great Job for students and teachers looking to fill their summer with water sports action. Great Glen is a top notch operation with plenty of room for new faces this summer. Diverse clientele. Every day is guaranteed to bring new adventure. We operate 1/2 day and full day flat water kayak tours, kayak trips for disabled, one—five day white water camps and guided sea kayak trips for teens.
Applicants should send a cover letter, resume and contact information for three references to Nate Harvey, Great Glen Trails Retail Manager, c/o Great Glen Trails, PO Box 278, Gorham, NH 03581 or email@example.com. For more info, call Great Glen Trails, (603) 466-2333.