Saturday, June 6, 2015 @ 10:00AM
Online registration is OPEN! Click the RunReg link below to register.
Day of registration will take place from 8:00-9:00am.
Tackle the carriage roads, single track and a river crossing in this trail running race that’s 100% New Hampshire.
Click for enlargement
Click here for full course details on a Garmin run in 2013
COURSE INFO: The 10 mile course is made up of three loops; run in sequential order. Each loop has it own unique character.
- Loop 1; the North Loop is mostly winding and rolling carriage roads.
- Loop 2; the Aqueduct Loop is the most rugged of the loops. This loop has a rocky trail surface with stream crossings and boggy sections, a real test for your water proof running shoes!
- Loop 3; the West Loop consists of carriage roads, single track, a river crossing.
REGISTRATION: Race as an individual, team of 2 or team of 3. Entry fee includes post race BBQ for race participants. All are encouraged to bring their own seating for the awards/BBQ. *All changes to advance registration must be submitted by Thursday, June 5th, 2014 by 5pm.
Other important information:
- Directions to Great Glen Trails…click here.
- Amenities at Great Glen Trails Outdoor Center:
- Great Glen Café
- Dining Area
- Locker rooms
- Outfitters Shop
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED: Anyone interested in helping out with the race, should contact Kim Hoyt at 603.466.2333. Volunteers will receive a ticket to the BBQ and a trail pass.