Saturday, June 7, 2014 @ 10:00AM
Team of 2 $45
Team of 3 $55
Tackle the carriage roads, single track and a river crossing in this trail running race that’s 100% New Hampshire.
Solo and relay categories.
COURSE INFO: The 10 mile course is made up of three loops; run in sequential order. Each loop has it own unique character.
- Loop 1; the North Loop is mostly winding and rolling carriage roads.
- Loop 2; the Aqueduct Loop is the most rugged of the loops. This loop has a rocky trail surface with stream crossings and boggy sections, a real test for your water proof running shoes!
- Loop 3; the West Loop consists of carriage roads, single track, a river crossing.
REGISTRATION: Race as an individual, team of 2 or team of 3. Entry fee includes post race BBQ for race participants. All are encouraged to bring their own seating for the awards/BBQ. *All changes to advance registration must be submitted by Thursday, June 5th, 2014 by 5pm.
Racing Black Fly and need a place to stay?
*Stay at Cranmore Mt. Lodge and receive 10% off a 1 night stay and 15% off two-night stay.
*Stay at Inn at Bartlett and receive 15% discount off a 2 night stay and 10% off a one night stay.
*Stay at Top Notch Inn and receive 10% off a 1 night stay, or stay Saturday June 7th at full price and get the second night (June 6th or 8th) FREE!
*Stay at the Royalty Inn for a special rate of $79, mention “Black Fly”.
Other important information:
- Directions to Great Glen Trails…click here.
- Amenities at Great Glen Trails Outdoor Center:
- Great Glen Café
- Dining Area
- Locker rooms
- Outfitters Shop
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED: Anyone interested in helping out with the race, should contact Kim Hoyt at 603.466.2333. Volunteers will receive a ticket to the BBQ and a trail pass.