Presented by: Salomon
Saturday, June 7, 2014 @ 10:00AM
Tackle the carriage roads, single track and a river crossing in this trail running race that’s 100% New Hampshire.
Solo and relay categories. Running caps for early registrants!
COURSE MAP: Download a PDF of the Course Map.
COURSE INFO: The 10 mile course is made up of three loops; run in sequential order. Each loop has it own unique character.
- Loop 1; the North Loop is mostly winding and rolling carriage roads.
- Loop 2; the Aqueduct Loop is the most rugged of the loops. This loop has a rocky trail surface with stream crossings and boggy sections, a real test for your water proof running shoes!
- Loop 3; the West Loop consists of carriage roads, single track, a river crossing.
REGISTRATION: Race as an individual, team of 2 or team of 3. Entry fee includes post race BBQ for race participants. All are encouraged to bring their own seating for the awards/BBQ. *All changes to advance registration must be submitted by Thursday, June 6th, 2013 by 5pm.
Day of Registration: will take place from 8AM-9:00AM. Individual-$30/ Team of 2-$45/ Team of 3-$55
Racing Black Fly and need a place to stay?
*Stay at Cranmore Mt. Lodge and receive 10% off a 1 night stay and 15% off two-night stay.
*Stay at Inn at Bartlett and receive 15% discount off a 2 night stay and 10% off a one night stay.
*Stay at Top Notch Inn and receive 10% off a 1 night stay, or stay Saturday June 8th at full price and get the second night (June 7th or 9th) FREE!
*Stay at the Royalty Inn for a special rate of $79, mention “Black Fly”.
Other important information:
- Directions to Great Glen Trails…click here.
- Amenities at Great Glen Trails Outdoor Center:
- Dining Area
- Locker rooms
- Outfitters Shop
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED: Anyone interested in helping out with the race, should contact Kim Hoyt at 603.466.2333. Volunteers will receive a ticket to the BBQ and a trail pass.