Our policies regarding COVID19
Keeping our guests and employees safe and healthy
PLANNING A VISIT
- Masks are recommeded for unvaccinated visitors when in our Base Lodge.
- A trail pass is required for you to bike on our trail system. Get a pass online in advance.
- Reserve your bike rental online in advance
- Walking on the trails does not require a pass.
- Dogs are permitted on our trails in the summer.
- We take all major credit cards and cash.
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE
Face Coverings: Visitors and employees are required to wear masks whenever they’re in one of the company vans — either on our Guided Tours or kayak shuttles.
Health Questionnaire: Prior to beginning work each day, employees are asked a series of health questions.
Hand Cleansing: We are asking everyone to wash their hands often with soap and water. Restrooms are available in the Base Lodge.
Hand Sanitizer: Hand sanitizer stations are available in all of our facilities, and we’ve posted reminders about the importance of hand cleanliness.
Social Distancing: We require that our employees maintain a social distance of six feet from others whenever possible. We strongly urge all visitors to do the same, and have posted signage to that effect throughout the Base Lodge and facilities.
Sanitizing Teams: Our employees are performing enhanced sanitizing throughout the day on high-touch surfaces in all our facilities and vans.
Education & Training: Our top priority is the health and safety of our employees and guests. We have implemented enhanced staff education and training on cleanliness and safety practices. Please read and follow all posted safety signage.
STATE OF NH RESOURCES