Our policies regarding COVID19
Keeping our guests and employees safe and healthy
PLANNING A VISIT
- Walking on the Great Glen Trails sytem is free and open. Dogs should be on a leash.
- A trail pass is required for you to ride your bike.
- If you would like to rent a bike, trail passes are included in the rental fee. You can reserve your bike online in advance. We take major credit cards and cash.
- Helmets are required when riding on our trails -- we rent helmets too if you forgot yours!
- Kayaking? Please be sure to be on time to meet your guide on the first floor of our Base Lodge right at 8am.
- Guided Wildlife Kayak Trips and Whitewater Kayak Instruction must be booked online in advance so we can prep the boats.
- Masks are required when in our Base Lodge.
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE
Face Coverings: Our employees are required to wear face coverings and we require masks for customers when inside any of our buildings. Customers are required to wear masks whenever they’re in one of the company vans—either a guided tour on the Auto Road, or one of our shuttles for kayaking tours with Great Glen Trails Outdoor Center.
Temperature Checks / Health Questionnaire: Prior to beginning work each day, employees have their temperature checked and are asked a series of health questions.
Hand Cleansing: We are asking everyone to wash their hands often with soap and water. Restrooms are currently available in the base lodge and the gift shop at the entrance to the Auto Road.
Hand Sanitizer: Hand sanitizer stations are available in all of our facilities, and we’ve posted reminders in all buildings about the importance of hand cleanliness.
Social Distancing: We require that our employees maintain a social distance of six feet from others whenever possible. We strongly urge all visitors to do the same, and have posted signage to that effect throughout all our facilities.
Sanitizing Teams: Our employees are performing enhanced sanitizing throughout the day on high-touch surfaces in all our facilities and stage vans for guided tours.
Education & Training: Our top priority is the health and safety of our employees and guests. We have implemented enhanced staff education and training on cleanliness and safety practices. Please read and follow all posted safety signage.
STATE OF NEW HAMPSHIRE RESOURCES