Tuesdays January 5 – March 9, 2021
9:00 am - 5:30 pm
No Meisters on Feb 16 and Mar 2
SIGN UP TODAY USING FORM BELOW ~ NO FEES!
Great Glen is the place to social distance AND race this winter.
Run against the clock in either the long course (~5k) or the short course (~3km). The series consists of eight weeks of timed runs with participants' (6) best age-graded times selected for series-end standings. Or, join the untimed division just to get out each week and enjoy the trails. Register directly online below; no online registration fees.
Snowshoe division goes from 1:00 pm until 5:30pm each Tuesday. The course is shared with skiers all day and fatbikers from 3:00-5:30pm. All participants must leave the starting line by 5:30pm.
Individuals may register for single day participation on-site only.
- $50 Check or Cash deposit for Meister Bibs ~ you will be responsible for bringing your bib each week to race. Bring your deposit to bib pick-up on the first day you race. One-day racers will use paper bibs.
- Masks required while inside Base Lodge
- We will award prizes each week in lieu of a potluck party
- Mandatory staggered start; at least 1 min apart
- Do not congregate at the starting line
SNOWSHOE MEISTER BENEFITS:
- (8) weeks of timed age-graded results, posted online and in the Conway Daily Sun weekly
- Eligibility for over $5,000 in weekly prizes (given for both performance and participation)
- Friendly competition and camaraderie, while enjoying some of the most scenic Nordic ski terrain in New England
Thank you to all our sponsors!
2020 Race Results
2019 Race Results