Great Glen is the place to social distance AND race this winter.
Fatbike against the clock in either the long course (~5k) or the short course (~3km). The series consists of eight weeks of timed runs with participants' (6) best age-graded times selected for series-end standings. Or, join the untimed division just to get out each week and enjoy the trails. Helmets and Headlamps are required. This is for fatbikes only. Regular mountain bikes or cyclo-cross bikes will not be permitted. Register directly online below; no online registration fees. Fatbikers can ride between 3:00 pm until 5:00pm each Tuesday. The course is shared with snowshoers and skiers. All participants must leave the starting line by 5:00pm. Fatbike tires must be wider than 3.7 inches and tire pressure must be less than 10 psi.
- Masks are required in the Base Lodge
- Prizes will be awarded each week!
FATBIKE MEISTER BENEFITS:
- (8) weeks of timed age-graded results, posted online and in the Conway Daily Sun weekly
- Eligibility for over $5,000 in weekly prizes (given for both performance and participation)
- Friendly competition and camaraderie, while enjoying some of the most scenic Nordic ski terrain in New England
2022 Course Map