SATURDAY, JUNE 10, 2023
10:00 am (mass start)
10 mile — individual race or relay (team of 3)
3 mile — individual race
Immerse yourself in extraordinary views of the Great Gulf Wilderness at the base of Mount Washington while you make your way through the beautiful trails at the Glen in a race that’s 100% New Hampshire.
10 mile course: Tackle single track, muddy bogs, carriage roads, and a river crossing in this course made up of three loops run in sequential order. Challenge yourself to run it as an individual, or run with a team of three (each to run one loop)! 10am mass start.
- Loop 1: the North Loop is winding and rolling carriage roads with some forest single track
- Loop 2: the Aqueduct Loop is the most rugged of the loops. This loop has a rocky trail surface with stream crossings and boggy sections, a real test for your water proof running shoes!
- Loop 3: the West Loop consists of carriage roads, single track and a river crossing.
3 mile course: Run the first loop of the longer course to experience the ups and downs, twists and turns and single track in a bite-sized distance! For trail running novices and experienced runners alike. 10am mass start.
All registrants receive:
– post-event barbecue with live entertainment
– one beer ticket
– entry into the raffle with hundreds of dollars in prizes
Online registration closes Wednesday, June 7th, 2023 at 5:00pm EST.