Great Glen Trails works with a variety of Lodging Partners with these benefits*:
• Free * unlimited use of our Tubing Hill
• $10 discount on the SnowCoach to treeline on the Mt. Washington Auto Road.
• Special deals on the use of our trail system for biking, running or walking.
• 50% discount on 4 hour bike rental package.
Take a trip up the Mt. Washington Auto Road with these benefits:
• Discounted Guided Tour tickets ($30 Adults/Seniors, $10 kids age 5-12) ($5 savings)
• One Adult passenger FREE with paid “Drive Yourself” toll. ($8 savings)
*Please contact the individual Lodging Property for further details and/or exclusions.
Newly renovated rooms & suites, romantic fireplaces, spa tubs, private baths, directly on the beautiful East Branch Saco River, central location, near everything, quiet - off the beaten path, small inn with attentive personal service, full country breakfast, king and queen beds. The Riverside Inn has 5 handsomely appointed guest rooms and 1 two-bedroom suite, all with private baths. Just 20 minutes from Mt. Washington Auto Road and Great Glen Trails Nordic Center!
Nestled in the White Mountain National Forest at the base of Mt Washington and Tuckerman Ravine, AMC's Joe Dodge Lodge at Pinkham Notch is the perfect base for year-round adventure. Located just 4 miles south of Great Glen Trails and the Mt Washington Auto Road, discount vouchers and race event lodging packages available. Family style meals, forest visitor center, and guided programs are perfect for families, individuals, and groups. NH Sustainable Lodging and Restaurant Program certified Environmental Champion.