Great Glen Trails works with a variety of Lodging Partners with these benefits*:
• Special deals on the use of our trail system for biking, running or walking.
• 50% discount on 4 hour bike rental package.
Take a trip up the Mt. Washington Auto Road with these benefits:
• Discounted Guided Tour tickets ($30 Adults/Seniors, $10 kids age 5-12) ($5 savings)
• One Adult passenger FREE with paid “Drive Yourself” toll. ($8 savings)
• Free * unlimited use of our Tubing Hill
• $10 discount on the SnowCoach to treeline on the Mt. Washington Auto Road.
*Please contact the individual Lodging Property for further details and/or exclusions.
Newly renovated rooms & suites, romantic fireplaces, spa tubs, private baths, directly on the beautiful East Branch Saco River, central location, near everything, quiet - off the beaten path, small inn with attentive personal service, full country breakfast, king and queen beds. The Riverside Inn has 5 handsomely appointed guest rooms and 1 two-bedroom suite, all with private baths. Just 20 minutes from Mt. Washington Auto Road and Great Glen Trails Nordic Center!
The Jefferson Inn's eleven guest rooms are distinctively decorated with period antiques, quality furnishings, coordinated with quilts and art work. Two-bedroom family suites are equipped with special amenities such as televisions and refrigerators to make the stay more enjoyable for children of all ages. You'll find rooms with window seats, skylights, rocking chairs, and daybeds. All guest rooms have private baths including three with antique footed tubs and one which meets the ADA requirements for historic inns. Lodging rates include a hearty breakfast each morning.