Great Glen Trails works with a variety of Lodging Partners with these benefits*:
• Special deals on the use of our trail system for biking, running or walking.
• 50% discount on 4 hour bike rental package.
Take a trip up the Mt. Washington Auto Road with these benefits:
• Discounted Guided Tour tickets ($30 Adults/Seniors, $10 kids age 5-12) ($5 savings)
• One Adult passenger FREE with paid “Drive Yourself” toll. ($8 savings)
• Free * unlimited use of our Tubing Hill
• $10 discount on the SnowCoach to treeline on the Mt. Washington Auto Road.
*Please contact the individual Lodging Property for further details and/or exclusions.
The Wildcat Resort is adjacent to the 768,000-acre White Mountain National Forest. Only 8 minutes to the Mt. Washington Auto Road, 5 minutes to Wildcat Mountain and 4 minutes to AMC. The resort consists of several Townhomes, Ski Homes and Cabins. Indoor pool, Tubing, Mt Bikes, Fishing and Barbeques on site. Reservations 603-383-0920 Website www.thewildcatresort.com
The Covered Bridge House is a B&B located on the Saco River next to our 1850’s covered bridge. Individually decorated rooms feature queen beds & private bathrooms. Our two room suite comfortably accommodates a family. Enjoy a soak in our outdoor hot tub after a day on the trails. Affordable rates include a full country breakfast and FREE trail passes for Great Glen Trails!
Newly renovated rooms & suites, romantic fireplaces, spa tubs, private baths, directly on the beautiful East Branch Saco River, central location, near everything, quiet - off the beaten path, small inn with attentive personal service, full country breakfast, king and queen beds. The Riverside Inn has 5 handsomely appointed guest rooms and 1 two-bedroom suite, all with private baths. Just 20 minutes from Mt. Washington Auto Road and Great Glen Trails Nordic Center!