CAMPING IS INCLUDED
2023 camping IS INCLUDED in your registration fee. Everyone who registers for the race is welcome to camp in a tent site at Great Glen for the weekend.
However, there are a select amount of RV sites. RVs are NOT included and must be added separately. RV sites do NOT include electricity or water hook-ups. Add your RV site when you register.
2023 CAMPING RULES & REGULATIONS
You will have access to the campground from Friday, August 4th at 10:00am through Monday, August 7th at 10:00am.
We ask that you restrict your camping to the designated camping area in the field. Please plan to be close to your neighbors, keep it respectful, and keep it tight! Please no sprawl. Solos have a separate camping area or may camp in the team campground.
Vehicles in camping area:
- All teams are allowed two (2) vehicles at their campsite for the weekend.
- Each team will be issued two (2) camping passes to be displayed on the dash of the vehicle.
- We will enforce vehicle restrictions and your cooperation is greatly appreciated. All other vehicles will park in gravel lots. Golf carts are not allowed.
- No open campfires are allowed. You may use a commercial portable campfire container so the fire is FULLY contained and has screening or metal walls on all sides.
- Camping will not be allowed in the parking lots of the Great Glen Trails Outdoor Center or the Mt. Washington Auto Road.
- Quiet hours will be imposed in the campground on Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 11:00pm to 7:00am. During this period, all noise in the campground must be kept to a minimum. This includes generators.
- No pets are allowed at this event.
- For safety reasons, as well as company policy, please do not ride or walk on the Mt. Washington Auto Road.
- There is ONLY ONE entrance to the race from the campground, near the Auto Road Old Toll House. Walk your bike when crossing.
- The painted lines in the campground mark the centerline of the travel lane. We ask that you set up your campsite 7 feet away from the painted lines on both sides.
- For your safety as well as the safety of others, please do not climb on or drop the blue fencing along the Auto Road.
- Trash is your responsibility. We provide dumpsters at both camping areas — PLEASE use dumpsters. Do NOT leave trash bags in your camp area.
- Main campground — at about the center of the field, use the spigot.
- Solo campground — near the Kohler generator on north end of maintenance garage.
GET SOME REST.
- Camping is open until 10:00 a.m. on Monday. We encourage you to stay Sunday night and camp. Don’t drive home exhausted. Tell your boss that you will be sick on Monday, August 8th.
- If you have any questions or concerns about these instructions, please ask!
- All teams are encouraged to dress up their campsite.
- This is a 24-hour race. You are all in it together so help each other out and have fun.
- Golden Rule: Love thy neighbor.